“ The world's best player ”Arsenal is holding its shape and other sport news

“ The world's best player ”Arsenal is holding its shape and other sport news

 

                                        “ The world's best player ”Arsenal is holding its shape 


According to Ronaldinho's forecast, next to Lionel Messi “ The world's best player ” is in shape. In his self-confidence speech, Brazilian football wise Ronaldinho, the winner of the 2005-year-old Ballon d'or concluded that his son Gabriel Jesus would take the honor of the world's best player next to Lionel Messi. Ronaldinho said 5 years ago “ Currently the world's best player Messi, I always say, I think one day it will be Neymar። But in the future, the world's best player may be Gabriel, he has all the skills to do so." Ronaldinho still consolidated his forecast even after the player moved to the Emirates “ I said that when he joined Manchester City, he would be one of the best players in the future. “ He showed what he could do when he was given a chance, but while in Manchester City, they never showed the love of a quality player. " " But on Arsenal, he was given the opportunity to be a focal point," the coach and the supporter showed their love and he was paying them back." "I expect something big from him when he is caught, he will pay back his love for him, not just among the best players in the Premier League, but also in Europe," said Ronaldinho. 

                                                    " No one is above the law " 

Mathias Pogba, who is under police control, has explained the issue as the brother Paul Pogba and Mathias continue to controversy. Mathias Pogba said, "No one is above the law," that the thing that covered your face is revealed as Mendy, not to be a good person. I expect today that my brother will wake up from what he is up to, take responsibility and get our family out of trouble, and I can kill him one day because of him. 

                                                   Cristiano Ronaldo was awarded 

Portuguese Manchester United frontline player Cristiano Ronaldo was awarded the National Team following the high-profile. It is said that the Quinas de Oro program, which is awarded annually on various entertainment, fashion and sports turns. It was reported last night that Cristiano Ronaldo was a winner of the Portuguese national team's top goal. "My chapter with the national team has not been terminated, I live in the World Cup and I want to play at the next European Cup. When you play for your country, love is much more than anything, I am proud to have rewarded this award, "Ronaldo spoke at the awards ceremony.

                                    " It takes a short time to win the Barcelona Ballon d'or " 

Catalan club Barcelona's Polish frontline attacker Robert Lewandowski said it would take a short time to win Ballon D'or in Barcelona. " Barcelona are a club where many players have won the Balloon," said Lewandowski, who takes a short time to win the award in Barcelona rather than Bayern Munich. 

                                                "I'm surprised to get the Thule fired"

The German attacker was surprised to be fired by Thomas Thule. Chelsea's German attacker Kay Haverz, who had a good relationship with Thule, said about his former coach "I am surprised to be fired by Thule, thinking about how good we have played in the last one and a half years and what great glory we have won." "Gootball is so fast, many amazing things can happen at any time. Our new coach has made a good impression, we have the best team, ”Havetz said.

                                              "I've spent tough times in Real Madrid"

In the absence of Karim Benzema, Eden Hazard himself could not find a permanent passenger in Real Madrid. The Belgian National Team captain said about the duration of Real Madrid and the national team after winning the European Union League Majority Wales last night "“I think you saw my job here። I'm happy to play and feel good at playing ( in front of these fans ). I know what I can do. Now I want to be in good condition and be ready for the World Cup። The coach ( Roberto Martinez ) We'll see what they decide, but I'm very happy when I play" "When I play, I use all my strength። The situation in Real Madrid is emotional። I want to play more, but I can't። I have always said that he will be playing the former Eddie Hazard። I have spent difficult times in Real Madrid because I want to play። I know what I can do when I play, ”Hazard said. 

                                            Manchester United lost 115.5 million pounds

Manchester United announced that it had lost 115.5 million pounds of net income during the 2021/22 competition. On the contrary, the club announced that its total revenue was increased by 18% to 583.2 million pounds. The revenue lost in the Old Trafford Club was estimated to have increased by 23.3 million pounds. The club's total was reported to have risen to 514.9 million pounds in the French year, which we had from 419.5 million pounds in 2021. It is said that in 2021, the winter transfer window was increased from 61.6 million pounds to 384.2 million pads, following the signing of Christian Ronaldo, Jed Sancho and Raffel Varan. This figure has also been announced by the 355 million pounds of the man who had registered the next year. 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post