Sadio Mane commented: "I'm happy to be together with Bayer Munich" ..

Sadio Mane commented: "I'm happy to be together with Bayer Munich" ..

 



Senegalese forward line player Sadio Mane made the comments to his follower after completing his transfer to Bayer Munich.

"The opportunity to lift the European Champions League trophy after we beat Barcelona at Anfield in 2019 is my best chance at Liverpool," he said.I am happy to be together with Bayer Munich - I am feeling good there is no doubt in me - it is the right time to test myself. I was happy when my agent told me that Bayer Munich was interested in me - for me, Bayer Munich is the right club at the right time. Playing with Mohammed Salah and Roberto Firmino makes everything easier for me; when anyone said goodbye to Liverpool he misses the support he had in supporters because he is the best in the world.  While it is hard to find the right words for this opportunity, I would like to sincerely thank you for being a small part of the successful years of the past six years. Thank him again for your support, for you were by my side in good times and bad, and I will forever be a Liverpool fan. "

The village where mohammed grew up! 

The Egyptian star's front line player is doing a variety of charitable work for his home village. Salah was born and delivered to the village of Nagrig, where he was raised, building a hospital, school, and a youth center. Salah reportedly provides $3,500 a month in subsidies to his struggling family. Salah was told that thousands of meals had been donned over $500,000 during the Covid outbreak. It has been revealed that a $2.5 million grant for cancer patients will be used in Egypt in 2019.

Fifa in qatar's upcoming World Cup

Fifa has given Qatar's upcoming World Cup heredies a permit so they can increase the size of the framework they can hold from 23 to 26.

Mo Salah, who has no rest, speaks
"Two rooms in our house have been devoted to full fitness machines, for bodybuilding," he said. I'd love to say my house is in hospital. My wife doesn't like that. 'You spend more time with the machines than with me, 'she says. " The 7-time Balandor winner, Argentinian magician Leo Messi, joined this world 35 years ago this day!

🐐 Leo's legs in the years he played:

🏟 974 Games 
⚽️ 769 Gols 
🎯 331 Accies
📌 1100 Gol + Accies
🏆 4X European Champions League
🏆 3X World Clubs Cup
🏆 3X European Super Cup
🏆 10X Spanish La Liga
🏆 7X Copa del Rey
🏆 8X Spanish Super Cup
🏆 1X French League 1
🏆 1X Copa America
🏆 1X Finalscima
🏆 1X under 20 years of World Cup
🔮 7X Ballandor
👟 6X Golden Boot
🤴 Owner of more than 80 private records

We've seen a lot of the best and most effective front-line combinations in English Premier League history.

We've seen a lot of the best and most effective front-line combinations in English Premier League history. At Manchster United we have seen Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez; henri, Bercamp, Pirace at Arsenal and City Agüero, Sterling, Sané have had a successful time counting goals and winning games. Even more successful than recent unions were the unions of Salah, Firminho, and Mané. The three players have played 197 games together, scoring a total of 338 goals and lifting six innings. But following Sadio Mane's move to Munich, this best forward line has been proven to be scattered. Do you think the next best combination of the Premier League will be Who?

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post